Wanted: Anderson Company aftermarket manifold

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Wanted: Anderson Company aftermarket manifold
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jason Alvord on Sunday, June 10, 2018 - 01:33 pm:

Looking for an Anderson aftermarket manifold or similar combined unit with good threads for my '26 touring. Thanks!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Walt Wise III on Sunday, June 10, 2018 - 02:40 pm:

Hers's a Milmo on Tbay, link below:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Model-T-Ford-Accessory-Intake-Exhaust-Manifold-MT-156/4 01184533653?hash=item5d68762c95:g:uRcAAOSwFV9X0Gsh

No affiliation with the listing whatsoever...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Monday, June 11, 2018 - 11:00 am:

Elmo Say's it's a WILMO NOT a Milmo manifold!:-):-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Monday, June 11, 2018 - 12:15 pm:

Jason, did you get the one that Jay was offering?

http://www.mtfca.com/discus/messages/3487/871491.html?1528722293

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jason Alvord on Monday, June 11, 2018 - 02:53 pm:

No I didn't. I saw Dave Huson had staked a claim once and then again as there was a communication issue to the seller so I didn't want to be a dink and swipe it from him... they're be another.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Monday, June 11, 2018 - 03:04 pm:

Well, from what I saw in Jay's thread, Dave didn't get it either :-(

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jason Alvord on Monday, June 11, 2018 - 05:35 pm:

I see that... such is life I guess.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration