Gas tanks

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Gas tanks
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael Hanson on Monday, June 11, 2018 - 12:19 pm:

FYI. If you are in need of a new gas tank for your Model T, you might give Bob's Antique Auto a call. They have some in stock. The tanks are often hard to find due to limited supply.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Allen Johnson on Thursday, June 14, 2018 - 01:29 am:

I have a pretty good 1913-1921 round gas tank with brackets and cap if anyone is interested. Make offer. In california

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Michaud on Thursday, June 14, 2018 - 12:11 pm:

I need a 1911 Torpedo gas tank with the attached brackets, Thanks, Dennis

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By JASON, on the lake on Thursday, June 14, 2018 - 01:16 pm:

does this include cowl tanks for '27 & '27 roadsters?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By ROBERT BERGSTADT on Thursday, June 14, 2018 - 03:08 pm:

I have some nice used 26-7 cowl tanks , new ones are not being made
Bob

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration