Free New #58 Key

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Free New #58 Key
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kurt Baltrusch on Monday, June 11, 2018 - 12:25 pm:

I ordered a #58 key by mistake and then polished it up to fit into the ignition better. Anyway, the first person to PM me gets it, and I will put it in the mail.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Sanford - Lucas, TX on Monday, June 11, 2018 - 12:54 pm:

PM Sent

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kurt Baltrusch on Monday, June 11, 2018 - 02:33 pm:

Key is gone to Texas!

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration