WTB: Usable 6.00-20 Tire for TT

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: WTB: Usable 6.00-20 Tire for TT
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Matthew Weaver - Arthurdale, WV on Monday, June 11, 2018 - 03:08 pm:

Looking for 1 good 6.00-20 tire to make my TT project a roller. I'll be buying new tires at some point, but have a long way to go before needing them and just looking for something to get it rolling around. Close to WV or willing to ship is desired. My zip is 26547 - Reedsville, WV - Thank you, Matt

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Strickling on Tuesday, June 12, 2018 - 04:20 pm:

For temporary rollers, Try plywood with TT hubs

Do you have any extra 20" wheels?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Matthew Weaver - Arthurdale, WV on Tuesday, June 12, 2018 - 05:13 pm:

Tom, I do have some extra wheels but the spokes are pretty rotten in them. - Matt

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Matthew Weaver - Arthurdale, WV on Tuesday, June 12, 2018 - 05:15 pm:

I'll add, I've got a set of 20" on my project TT and an extra set of 20" wheels. The spokes on my project and on the extra wheels will need replaced. I've also got I believe a pair of usable 20" rims. One original TT and one Model AA with the center removed and holes welded up.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration