1925 touring and 1917(?) chassis on Craigslist

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: 1925 touring and 1917(?) chassis on Craigslist
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Keith Keller on Monday, June 11, 2018 - 03:12 pm:

There is a 1925 Model T Touring for $4500 that looks mostly complete on Detroit Metro Craigslist. The same person also has a 1917 chassis listed for $1,00, but I don't think the year is correct. Both are in a storage garage and if you look in the background of the "1917" chassis, there appears to be a possible front end chassis of a 1917 behind it. Just passing the info along as I always do and I have NO CONNECTION TO THE SELLER. Hope this helps someone out.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Treace, North FL on Monday, June 11, 2018 - 05:08 pm:

https://detroit.craigslist.org/wyn/cto/d/1925-ford-model-touring-car/6612635911. html

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Gregush Portland Oregon on Friday, June 15, 2018 - 10:11 am:

I wonder what the car is behind the 25?

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration