Have Atwood-Castle Co. # 104 w/o burner on E Bay

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Have Atwood-Castle Co. # 104 w/o burner on E Bay
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ross Benedict - Calgary, Alberta on Monday, June 11, 2018 - 08:25 pm:

ATWOOD-CASTLE CO. #104 Vintage Model T Ford Side Light (153057080724)1909 ??

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By J. Ryan Snellen on Monday, June 11, 2018 - 08:26 pm:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/ATWOOD-CASTLE-CO-104-Vintage-Model-T-Ford-Side-Light/15 3057080724?hash=item23a2e9b594:g:QUYAAOSwxupbHV8s

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ross Benedict - Calgary, Alberta on Tuesday, June 12, 2018 - 11:21 am:

A question I was asked: Does the this chimney have either cracks or dents? The housing, chimney, and chimney cap, are the 104 unique pieces I am interested in. If they are not restorable, then please make this clear.

Answer given: I guess 'restorable' is the issue. It really depends if you or a restorer can handle the dents and on small crack. If it can be unassembled, I suspect the dents can be handled. The one crack should be able to be fixed with silver solder. The deepest dent, as shown, is above the word "Castle" on the cap There are several small dents and one crease on the cap as well. On the 'ring' there are a number of dents, again if you can unassembled, they should be repairable. From there to the top of the canister it is clear of dents and cracks. if you need further photos of a specific spot on the assembly, let me know.
I try to disclose all faults, as such. If you are not comfortable, please do not bid. I'll understand. As shown, I will return all funds (shy of postage), should you wish to return the lamp at your cost.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration