1919-22 Coupe

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: 1919-22 Coupe
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kurt Baltrusch on Tuesday, June 12, 2018 - 12:40 pm:

This is an example of an early coupe, 1919-1922+ with suicide doors and non-removeable door posts. It is titled as a 1917 and has what I think is a 1917 Canadian engine and the car was purported to be from Canada. I believe it was built in the 60s. Blue body and interior and black fenders, AC brakes. This car has a well engineered front mount starter that can be removed with no evidence of it ever being there. This is a great parade/tour car or an excellent start for a correct restoration. I am selling it for a non-T acquaintance. $6000/OBO
email for photos and more information.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim Davis. Tomball Texas on Tuesday, June 12, 2018 - 05:52 pm:

Kurt. Can You post pictures. The front mount starter is of interest to owners of pre starter models, does it have a separate generator or use the starter for a generator.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim Davis. Tomball Texas on Tuesday, June 12, 2018 - 06:03 pm:

Kurt. Can You post pictures. The front mount starter system is of interest to owners of early pre starter cars. Does the car have a separate generator or use the starter for charging the battery.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Stan Howe Helena, Montana on Wednesday, June 13, 2018 - 11:59 am:

I'd like to see some pictures, Kurt.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration