Wanted: Model T fender brace

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Wanted: Model T fender brace
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jason Alvord on Wednesday, June 13, 2018 - 10:49 am:

Looking for one of these fender braces...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jack Putnam, Bluffton, Ohio on Wednesday, June 13, 2018 - 11:10 am:

I've got one the type that goes over the top of the fender and clips to the outside edge of the fenders. No holes to drill. I'll get a picture and send it to you if you are interested.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Treace, North FL on Wednesday, June 13, 2018 - 05:01 pm:

Don't have one to sell, but the type you want in the photo is known as the "ARG" brand, adv. below:

These mount by driving out the rivets on the side of the fender to mounting bracket, and using carriage head bolts, have them on the '23 cutoff and the '24 came with it when found in the barn.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Charles Reichlin on Wednesday, June 13, 2018 - 10:07 pm:

Jack
What are you asking for yours after Jason has first chance of course !
Charles

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jason Alvord on Wednesday, June 13, 2018 - 10:11 pm:

Thanks Jack, i'll pass... going to hold out for the ARG (thanks Dan for the info).

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Hatch on Friday, June 15, 2018 - 04:28 am:

Pm me, I may have a extra one. Dan

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration