WTB BODY BRACKETS

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: WTB BODY BRACKETS
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Annaian - Moultonborough NH on Thursday, June 14, 2018 - 03:02 pm:

Don't need new or anything fancy. Rusty is great.

Looking for the body brackets that mount to the ones riveted to the frame. The ones with the large one hole, and then the three smaller ones. Looking for 4 for now.

Anyone got any spares?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By ROBERT BERGSTADT on Thursday, June 14, 2018 - 03:05 pm:

Some good ones on e bay at buy it now, Bob

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By R.V. Anderson on Thursday, June 14, 2018 - 03:54 pm:

There is an early and a late style to these. The early style is smooth across the top and fairly rounded; the later type is more angular.
Does it matter which type you need?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Annaian - Moultonborough NH on Thursday, June 14, 2018 - 04:44 pm:

It shouldn't, I believe they app have the same bigger hole size? It's for a speedster so it doesn't really matter.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Annaian - Moultonborough NH on Sunday, June 17, 2018 - 07:25 am:

Ttt

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Harper - Keene, NH on Sunday, June 17, 2018 - 08:56 am:

Hi John,

I may have some. I'll look for them later today. Good luck with your project. Bill

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Tomaso - Longbranch,WA on Sunday, June 17, 2018 - 10:10 am:

I also have a bunch - if Bill can't help you out.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Don - Conroe, TX on Sunday, June 17, 2018 - 10:12 am:

My parts chassis has all of them intact.

Aren't those things riveted on? Let me know if you can't find any others. I hate to tackle the rivets, but will if you need them.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Tomaso - Longbranch,WA on Sunday, June 17, 2018 - 10:15 am:

No, they're bolted through the main sill.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Annaian - Moultonborough NH on Sunday, June 17, 2018 - 08:28 pm:

Purchase in progress.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration