On Ebay Now. A Deal On A Waukesha Ricardo Head

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: On Ebay Now. A Deal On A Waukesha Ricardo Head
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Terry Woods, Richmond, Texas on Friday, June 15, 2018 - 01:34 am:

I have nothing to do with this seller or auction. On Ebay, now. A deal to good to be true. A buy it now bid of $1,125.00, will buy you a Waukesha Ricardo head that the seller advertises as a "Wall Hanger". Dang, now the price of good Waukesha Ricardo heads, will go through the roof.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Gregush Portland Oregon on Friday, June 15, 2018 - 09:53 am:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Ricardo-Waukesha-Cast-Iron-Model-T-Ford-High-Performanc e-Cylinder-Head-Patented/323301137195?hash=item4b463fdb2b:g:2tsAAOSwxllbIlwl

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Gregush Portland Oregon on Friday, June 15, 2018 - 11:21 am:

Just noticed something looking at the photos, the spark plug looks to be more over to the intake side for 1 and 4 but more in the center between 2 and 3.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ed in California on Friday, June 15, 2018 - 04:45 pm:

Maybe its a typo and he only wants 125.00 for it. I've scored a few bargains simply by asking.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Friday, June 15, 2018 - 06:59 pm:

DID SOMEONE SAY RICARDO HEAD :-):-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Nevada Bob Middleton on Friday, June 15, 2018 - 09:17 pm:

I sell my ricardo head for little less think of the savings

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Terry Woods, Richmond, Texas on Friday, June 15, 2018 - 10:09 pm:

Bob, I know of another one that a Forum user has and its even a better bargain. He only wants $750.00 for it, but it is supposed to be ready to bolt on and run. I bought a good Waukesha head earlier this year for $250.00, so I guess you know what I think of both prices.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Nevada Bob Middleton on Saturday, June 16, 2018 - 01:07 am:

Terry W Last swap one sold at 350
Mine on a motor but will be off soon as that car sold was part of the deal

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Adam Doleshal on Saturday, June 16, 2018 - 02:57 pm:

Iíve got a really nice Ricardo head. Itís the best one Iíve ever seen. I would be willing to trade it for a K R Wilson pan straightening table.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Albert Lemon on Saturday, June 16, 2018 - 05:59 pm:

Hey guys, I have a Ricardo Head that has what I call a "primer petcock". I am missing one (1) and it requires 4, would like to find one more. Now I wished I knew how to post pictures !!! Hopefully someone has a extra that I can purchase. Thank you

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Terry Woods, Richmond, Texas on Saturday, June 16, 2018 - 10:37 pm:

Someone should have one they'll send you, John. Most were replaced with eighth inch pipe plugs, as few people needed the primers.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Albert Lemon on Saturday, June 16, 2018 - 11:06 pm:

Terry, what was the purpose of those petcocks, a direct shot of gas into the head ??? Were the chambers a little different ??? Did it add that much extra HP ??? I'm trying to justify the added bushel of money for that head !!! It's really a nice car (26' Fordor) and got it for a good price but a huge chunk of money to replace all that glass with Safety Glass.

Thanks Jay !!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Tomaso - Longbranch,WA on Sunday, June 17, 2018 - 10:13 am:

Not a great photo but this is an "early" primer cup Ricardo with the matching intake manifold - tough manifold to find !

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Nevada Bob Middleton on Sunday, June 17, 2018 - 01:59 pm:

Adds a couple horses
And little more power low end as well from my exspirances
Priming cups where shoot gas aid in starting

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration