T bodies and more...

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: T bodies and more...
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By D. R. Currier on Friday, June 15, 2018 - 09:12 pm:

www.everettcurrierfarm.com

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By D. R. Currier on Friday, June 15, 2018 - 09:14 pm:

https://www.facebook.com/everettcurrierfarm/ many more pics of our work... :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By D. R. Currier on Friday, June 15, 2018 - 09:16 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By D. R. Currier on Friday, June 15, 2018 - 09:18 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Frank P Spatto on Saturday, June 16, 2018 - 02:54 am:

I will be in maine the next two weeks looking forward to seeing you and all of the cars and bodies you are building. Frank

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Terry & Sharon Miller, Westminster, CO on Saturday, June 16, 2018 - 07:58 am:

Your title states: T Bodies and More. Would you please expand on the "MORE".

I have admired your body building for some time now. I introduced a fellow T enthusiast to your line. Now, he is planning on purchasing one of your pie wagon bodies. I guess he loves your work as much as I do.

Thank You!
Terry

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By D. R. Currier on Saturday, June 16, 2018 - 03:46 pm:

Hi Terry. Thank you. Glad you like my work.. The "and more" is I've expanded into restoring the chassis'.. If someone has hired me to build a body for them, I can restore their chassis as well to give them a complete turnkey restoration.. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By D. R. Currier on Saturday, June 16, 2018 - 03:49 pm:

Thanks Frank.. I'll be here in the shop...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Terry & Sharon Miller, Westminster, CO on Saturday, June 16, 2018 - 04:22 pm:

D.R.,

Thanks, that's good to know and glad I asked. Hope this brings you a lot of business.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration