Wanted: 1919-1927 Model T

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Wanted: 1919-1927 Model T
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jason Alvord on Sunday, June 17, 2018 - 12:43 pm:

Looking for a 1919-1927 touring car or a 1919-1927 pickup. Must be black, run good and be in very good condition... no projects or bitsa cars please. Looking for a nice friendly seller who wants the car to go to a good home. I'm in Michigan so the closer the better. I've got the cash and am ready to buy.

Please respond with a picture and price here or to lahti35@yahoo.com

Thanks all!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eric Macleod on Sunday, June 17, 2018 - 10:49 pm:

I thought you got one?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jason Alvord on Monday, June 18, 2018 - 09:06 am:

I had until the seller threw an extra fee in at the end, told them to keep it... to many games.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Gregush Portland Oregon on Monday, June 18, 2018 - 10:59 am:

There are 2 nice looking ones on Craigs list in Michigan?

https://saginaw.craigslist.org/cto/d/1923-model-touring/6597339796.html

https://grandrapids.craigslist.org/cto/d/1923-ford-model/6605730089.html

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert Matheny on Monday, June 18, 2018 - 11:36 am:

I have a nice 24 rdstr. for sale due to health reasons. Would make a nice little pickup. Engine is sound, trans and rear-end gone through, running a dist. and the nicest running T you will find.

r.matheny@aol.com

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert Matheny on Monday, June 18, 2018 - 11:36 am:

Forgot, price $7,200.00

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jason Alvord on Monday, June 18, 2018 - 03:37 pm:

Hi Mark, I tried to strike a deal with those two in Michigan but it was a no go... one seller was playing games and the other got kinda rude.

At any rate I struck a deal with a fella about a car (brand X) just now so we'll see where it goes...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert Matheny on Tuesday, June 19, 2018 - 10:07 am:

The 24 roadster is sold pending funds.

thanks MTFCA

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration