Model TT Ruckstell shift assembly

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Model TT Ruckstell shift assembly
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary Gregory on Sunday, June 17, 2018 - 08:25 pm:

I have a very nice Model TT Ruckstell shifter assembly that either been rebuilt many years ago or its never been used much at all. Everything is tight as should be. Even the linkage hole at the end of the shifter isn't worn. PM me for photos. Price $300+shipping.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary Gregory on Tuesday, June 19, 2018 - 01:25 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary Gregory on Tuesday, June 19, 2018 - 01:31 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary Gregory on Tuesday, June 19, 2018 - 01:33 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Charlie Coleman on Thursday, June 21, 2018 - 07:37 pm:

Hello Gary Iím interested in buying the Ruckstell shifter. Iím new to the forum and not sure how to send a PM.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary Gregory on Thursday, June 21, 2018 - 08:10 pm:

Charlie..I sent you a message.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary Gregory on Thursday, June 21, 2018 - 08:47 pm:

Sold Pending Payment. Thanks Charlie !

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration