For Sale: 1927 Engine and transmission, totally rebuilt,

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: For Sale: 1927 Engine and transmission, totally rebuilt,
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chuck Smith Littleton, Co. on Monday, June 18, 2018 - 01:27 pm:

Engine # 14,972,XXX. The breakthrough is intact! Bored/honed to .040 over, New aluminum pistons, flat top & rings. Balanced from end to end. New ring gear,bolts, rebuilt mag ring, (total recoil), magnets recharged, new timing gears, (McEachern), new Cam bearings and cam .280 (Chaffin's)new adjustable tappets, new valves, hardened seats installed, block decked, head milled .125. Very good trans drums and gears, all new bushings, new driven gear (Mceachern). Too many details to list here. Phone & I will send/ email you a 7 page list of receipts and build details
$ 4000.00 Barely covers receipts. All Sales by Phone. Pictures emailed by phone request. Chuck 1-720-289-2896 9am to 6pm mountain time.photo#1Photo#2Photo#3

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ted Dumas on Monday, June 18, 2018 - 09:33 pm:

New Babbitt and reground crank? Crank magnifluxed?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chuck Smith Littleton, Co. on Tuesday, June 19, 2018 - 09:43 am:

Yes, All new new babbit, Crank throws .010, mains less than .010, Crank and transmission drumbs all liquid magnifluxed. Finished crank babbit work by Gene French. I do not know if this crank is an EE crank. I will check all my pics this PM to see if I have that detail. Also will post other requested pics if i have them.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chuck Smith Littleton, Co. on Wednesday, June 20, 2018 - 10:54 am:

I can't tell if the crank is an EE from pictures taken. Sorry. Hogs head & drum details as requested. Paul, your email bounced back, I'll call later today.Pic#4Pic#5Pic#6

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chuck Smith Littleton, Co. on Friday, June 22, 2018 - 09:11 am:

Photos as promised.
Polished cam nut. Balanced tripple gears/ lightened flywheel. Drums balanced.Photo#7Photo#8Photo#9Photo#10

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chuck Smith Littleton, Co. on Sunday, June 24, 2018 - 01:35 pm:

The Engine/transmission has been sold locally. Yea I don't have to crate it! Thanks to all that called, the visits are always fun. Thanks Mike Z.
Thanks MTFCA!

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration