Bumpers

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Bumpers
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Austin LaGrow on Monday, June 18, 2018 - 02:52 pm:

Does anyone have a good set of bumpers that would fit on a 26 for sale?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Austin LaGrow on Monday, June 18, 2018 - 02:53 pm:

Sorry I should have put "WTB" in title

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary Gregory on Monday, June 18, 2018 - 03:10 pm:

I've got a set of rear bumpers for a 26-27. Brand new never out of the plastic. Ill take $75+ shipping...they're $180 from the vendors.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Austin LaGrow on Monday, June 18, 2018 - 03:12 pm:

Wow sounds great! I'll send u a PM! Still looking for a front of anyone has one!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Austin LaGrow on Monday, June 18, 2018 - 03:49 pm:

Im still looking for front and back bumpers. I forgot to mention I'd like the full bars. Thank you though, Gary.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary Gregory on Monday, June 18, 2018 - 04:34 pm:

You're welcome!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Grisbee---Cheyenne Wyo on Monday, June 18, 2018 - 07:03 pm:

I have the rear part of the front bumper brackets. The front parts were broken off and gone when I got them,otherwise no rust or pits. If you happen to get a front bumper with just the front parts of the brkts maybe these would work for you. $35 plus shipping.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Hatch on Monday, June 18, 2018 - 08:50 pm:

I have a set( front and rear) off a 27. Full bar, real Ford, NOT repro. PM me for more info. Dan

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Austin LaGrow on Monday, June 18, 2018 - 08:54 pm:

PM sent, Dan! Thank you Steve I'll let you know if I need them!

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration