WANTED: '26 /27 IGNITION SWITCH

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: WANTED: '26 /27 IGNITION SWITCH
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By craig bothwell on Monday, June 18, 2018 - 04:14 pm:

WANTED: '26 / 27 IGNITION SWITCH. LOOKING FOR NOS OR ORIGINAL SWITCH IN VERY GOOD CONDITION. PLEASE, NOTHING FROM CHINA OR WHEREVER THIS STUFF IS COMING FROM.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim Davis. Tomball Texas on Monday, June 18, 2018 - 05:04 pm:

Craig

My advise Buy a used OEM pin switch and have Ben Martin rebuild it, avoid tab switches.

Ben stands behind His work and it should be the only switch You will ever need for that car.He rebuilt a used pin switch for My 26 touring that was in fair to poor condition and made it look good, I used My original chrome face plate He cleaned it up liked it better than rechromed ones looks more period and the new plating tends to fill in the embossed lettering a little on the switch making it harder to see than original. My two cents worth ? Maybe less.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration