Tire Takeoffs, Made In USA

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Tire Takeoffs, Made In USA
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By William Hoffer on Tuesday, June 19, 2018 - 05:12 pm:

These tires were on my 1911 which was kept in a museum. There are 2 Wards Riverside and 2 Firestone non-skids. All show their age, but the fellow at Universal Tire tells me that they should be saved for a display car and not be thrown away. Personally, I would advise against driving on them, which is why I bought new tires. But they are undeniably cool.

So, I am offering these at $200 for the set plus shipping. I am just outside Philadelphia and you can pick them up if you wish. A portion of this sale will be donated to MTFCA. let me know if you have questions.

Cheers, Bill

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By William Hoffer on Thursday, June 21, 2018 - 08:45 am:

$160.00 plus shipping.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By William Hoffer on Thursday, June 21, 2018 - 09:17 am:

Spoken for pending payment. I will keep a list of all interested parties until the items ship. A percentage of this sale will be donated to MTFCA. And thanks!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By William Hoffer on Friday, June 22, 2018 - 08:12 am:

The person expressing interest in these tires has been unresponsive. They are on offer again. If you wish to buy them, please give me your name and address so I can calculate shipping to get a total cost.

Thanks! Bill

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rodney Gifford on Friday, June 22, 2018 - 11:12 am:

Bill,
I sent you PM

Thanks
Rod

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By William Hoffer on Monday, June 25, 2018 - 01:48 pm:

Tires sold to Eric. Thank you MTFCA, a donation is on the way!

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration