FS 1911 Larry Smith Exhaust Pipe

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: FS 1911 Larry Smith Exhaust Pipe
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By William Hoffer on Tuesday, June 19, 2018 - 05:22 pm:

I bought this pipe back in January when Larry made a run of them. My exhaust manifold turned out to be shot, so I replaced it with a reproduction -which naturally requires a reproduction exhaust pipe with flange. So for all the guys that wanted a Larry pipe but were too late, here is your second chance.

The pipe is in perfect condition as I received it. I did not even unwrap it except to check the manifold end. We all know Larry is a stickler for correct originality, so you can't get any better than this!

I am selling this for exactly what i have in it. Larry charged $70.00 plus $34.98 for shipping, so my price is $104.98. Please contact me with any questions.

Cheers, Bill

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Haynes - Chadron, Nebraska on Tuesday, June 19, 2018 - 05:29 pm:

Hello William,
I sent you a P.M.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By William Hoffer on Tuesday, June 19, 2018 - 05:38 pm:

Hi John, you are first in line. I just shut my confuser down for the day. I will respond tomorrow morning. Cheers, Bill

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By William Hoffer on Wednesday, June 20, 2018 - 07:37 am:

Sold to John pending payment. I will keep the additional PMs received until this item ships. Thanks MTFCA!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By William Hoffer on Wednesday, June 20, 2018 - 09:03 pm:

Sold!

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration