Set of Gas Headlight Accessory Ignitors

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Set of Gas Headlight Accessory Ignitors
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rick J. Gunter -- Sparta, Missouri, USA on Wednesday, June 20, 2018 - 02:46 pm:

A set of accessory ignitors (or strikers, or lighters) for 1909-14 Model T gas headlights. They work like a cigarette lighter to ignite the flame on the gas lamp burner. The flints for antique cigarette lighters will work with these. This set is a different brand than ones I have sold in the past and I don't know much about them. They look good but the striker wheel doesn't turn when the handle is turned. So they will need some work and are sold as-is. I'm including an extra igniter for parts. I usually get $120.00 for a pair but because of the problems, the price on this set is $65.00 and I'll pay the postage.
Igniters02

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rick J. Gunter -- Sparta, Missouri, USA on Wednesday, June 20, 2018 - 08:27 pm:

Oh one more thing--The gas headlight burner is NOT included. I put it in the photo for scale and reference.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rick J. Gunter -- Sparta, Missouri, USA on Thursday, June 21, 2018 - 08:54 am:

Now $60.00 and I will pay the postage.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rick J. Gunter -- Sparta, Missouri, USA on Thursday, June 21, 2018 - 01:52 pm:

Now $55.00 postage paid.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rick J. Gunter -- Sparta, Missouri, USA on Friday, June 22, 2018 - 11:06 am:

Now $50.00 postage paid. (That's as low as I'm gonna go).

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Don Blain on Friday, June 22, 2018 - 11:26 am:

sent pm

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration