For Sale: 30 and 5/16" drag link

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: For Sale: 30 and 5/16" drag link
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Walt Wise III on Wednesday, June 20, 2018 - 05:19 pm:

I have a black freshly painted 30 and 5/16 very straight drag link for sale that has both good ends with very little wear and most definitely not wallered out. Threads in each end are excellent. It came off my late 26 Coupe that should have had a 30 and 7/8 drag link. I only wish the one I just bought the correct length for my car was as good as this one I am selling. I am still hunting for a reasonably priced 30 and 7/8, but I am selling this 30 and 5/16 drag link for $30 plus shipping. From my research, this drag link is for 1919-1925 cars and all one ton trucks. See the attached pics. Thanks for looking! Walt Wise
drag link pics
drag link pics
drag link pics

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Walt Wise III on Friday, June 22, 2018 - 07:05 am:

To the top!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Noonan - Norton, MA. on Friday, June 22, 2018 - 09:41 pm:

Walt, I'll take it. Sent you a PM.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Walt Wise III on Saturday, June 30, 2018 - 06:50 am:

Drag link is sold. Thanks MTFCA !!! Walt Wise

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration