1924 Touring Car - Runs Well

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: 1924 Touring Car - Runs Well
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ashley Lang on Thursday, June 21, 2018 - 01:10 pm:

Very original 1924 Touring car. Running condition. Comes with a new top kit that needs to be installed. Out of a long term owners estate. Some of the pictures below, but the rest are on the link below. Asking $8,500 Located here in Baldwinville, MA.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/skU59yrK9Zhm2pmW9

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By JAMES STARKEY Naperville, IL on Thursday, June 21, 2018 - 02:57 pm:

Paint needs a buffing but it still looks great.
Fender

Clean and strong running engine:
Motor

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By JAMES STARKEY Naperville, IL on Thursday, June 21, 2018 - 04:34 pm:

ATTENTION: The two ( unrelated) photos above were accidently posted ( by me) to Ashley’s classified ad instead of my own. I apologize for the stupid mistake. Neither Ashley or myself can figure out how to remove it. Sorry again Ashley for any confusion I caused.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ashley Lang on Friday, June 29, 2018 - 11:42 am:

Sold to a happy new home! Thank you!

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration