Front disk brake parts for sale

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Front disk brake parts for sale
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Thomas Elliott on Thursday, June 21, 2018 - 06:41 pm:

I have the parts to put disc brakes on the front of your model T. The calipers are off of a Kawasaki motor cycle. The front rotors are cut and ground for the proper thickness. The mounting brackets are not correct for mounting the parts to the spindles. I'm not sure why this is, as I got these extra parts with the car that I bought 20 years ago. My car has this set up on it and the brake work very well. If you purchase this set up I will work with you and take pictures of my set up. I think a $100.00 will cover the parts with the shipping extra.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By gene french on Thursday, June 21, 2018 - 11:39 pm:

Thomas :
looks like this will require a bit of machine work and fabrication that I should be equipped to handle ...sent pm expressing interest ...always an optimist...gene french

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Goble on Friday, June 22, 2018 - 06:52 am:

I am also looking for some of these if you have any more!

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration