1910 Tourabout Body

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: 1910 Tourabout Body
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael Hanson on Thursday, June 21, 2018 - 08:04 pm:

Ray Wells Tourabout body. New body that is just how you would pick it up. Retail is $2400. Located in Houston, Texas. $1200 firm. Pickup only.

Due to unforeseen circumstances, my Tourabout build has been cancelled. I will have other early parts that I will be listing soon.

Mike Hanson
Kingwood, Texas

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael Hanson on Thursday, June 21, 2018 - 09:09 pm:

Body no longer available. Thanks MTFCA.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wes Nelson ........Bucyrus, MO on Friday, June 22, 2018 - 05:31 am:

Mike, before your body leaves this time, could you please stand it on it's firewall and snap some pictures of the bottom of it and email them to me. Thanks, Wes

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration