Red Rubber Headlight Hose

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Red Rubber Headlight Hose
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Smith, Lomita, California on Friday, June 22, 2018 - 10:15 am:

I need three feet of the old style cloth looking red rubber gaslight hose to complete my hookup. Snyders and Langs no longer carry the correct 1/2" stuff. Can anyone help me?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Todd Manoff on Friday, June 22, 2018 - 11:42 am:

Larry, not sure if they have exactly the pattern hose your looking for, but look up Gum rubber hose on Amazon. Todd.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Todd Manoff on Friday, June 22, 2018 - 11:46 am:

Actually it's Gum Rubber Tubing, not hose.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Benjamin Morgan - Metamora, Indiana on Friday, June 22, 2018 - 12:16 pm:

Larry, i thought RV said in the archives it was 7/16" in a thread of yours a while back. I ordered 10ft of red gum rubber tubing off amazon or ebay for 25 bucks. I never came across anything smaller than an inch or inch and a half that had the fabric cover though.

Is the fabric cover authentic?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Denny Seth - Jefferson, Ohio on Friday, June 22, 2018 - 04:53 pm:

You may want to try welding shop suppliers who have hoses for cutting torches.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Brass TT on Friday, June 22, 2018 - 07:27 pm:

There is red silicone vacuum hosing on ebay.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Smith, Lomita, California on Saturday, June 23, 2018 - 09:52 am:

The holes in the radiator, and running board splash shield are 1/2".

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Adam Doleshal on Saturday, June 23, 2018 - 11:07 am:

Which would make sense that the outside dia of the hose would be slightly smaller... ( 7/16 )

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration