On and Off Topic. Cleaning House. All Free. Pick Up Only

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: On and Off Topic. Cleaning House. All Free. Pick Up Only
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Hal Schedler, Sacramento on Friday, June 22, 2018 - 09:53 pm:

One man's junk may be another man's treasure. T parts have deep rust. 63 Rancharo clips are in good shape but useless to me. If anyone has interest in any of this, I'll hold it for them....otherwise it's clean up time.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mack Cole ---- Earth on Friday, June 22, 2018 - 10:39 pm:

gosh if it weren't on the other coast i have a friend rebuilding a Falcon that might could use those parts. They are for sure worth keeping from the scrap man.
I hope someone saves this stuff,those T fenders look far better than what I have fixed and used.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Hal Schedler, Sacramento on Friday, June 22, 2018 - 11:10 pm:

I'm not in a hurry. I can clean up around the stuff and then organize the keepers. Sure would like to find a home 4 the grey body parts.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Hal Schedler, Sacramento on Friday, June 22, 2018 - 11:58 pm:

I have a roof clip, bumper and side skirts for that "Ranchero", all without dent and in primer. Sorry T'ers.. I also have 3 or 4 front T axles and T steering shafts... etc. Rear axle shafts are out of specs, according to Milt Web, but the gears are ok

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By William Hoffer on Saturday, June 23, 2018 - 07:27 am:

Hal, if you have an early wishbone (threaded ends) in good condition, I would pay shipping to Philadelphia. Hope you find homes for these things! Cheers, Bill

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Hal Schedler, Sacramento on Saturday, June 23, 2018 - 12:53 pm:

Bill, I'll look Monday. Thanks

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By paul wilcox germantown wi on Saturday, June 23, 2018 - 05:13 pm:

Hal if you find 2 of those wishbones i would be interested also i will pay for shipping also

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James Rodell, Jr. on Saturday, June 23, 2018 - 05:30 pm:

Falcon Ranchero parts look like 64-65.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Hal Schedler, Sacramento on Saturday, June 23, 2018 - 09:23 pm:

Thanks,

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Saturday, June 23, 2018 - 10:13 pm:

I think I see some things in there that I think (hope?) I am going to need. Brake handle, part of frame, a front axle with later spindles. Maybe a hogshead or that steering column? Are you wanting rid of ALL that stuff?
I might be able to sneak off my mountain in the next week or so.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rich Schnell on Saturday, June 23, 2018 - 10:45 pm:

Those Ranchero parts fit 66-70 Ranchero. The hood will also fit Falcon of those years. The grille if in good shape should bring $100 easy.

If the hood is rust free you shouldn't have a problem getting $2-300 for it. They are hard to find. I looked for a year before I found a good hood for my Falcon Wagon.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Hal Schedler, Sacramento on Saturday, June 23, 2018 - 10:50 pm:

I tried to post this earlier but it didn't... a gent from Napa staked claim on all the stuff and will be here to pick it up Monday. He is not going to use all of it but is starting a restoration project. With his permission I'll post his number. He said he will offer stuff he has no use for. Bill, I'll ck on that wishbone, but I'm quit sure they are for the more modern car.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Hal Schedler, Sacramento on Sunday, June 24, 2018 - 01:53 am:

Rich, Where should I advertise those parts?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rich Schnell on Sunday, June 24, 2018 - 02:25 am:

Hal,

I'd put them on Craigslist. There's also a 66-70 Falcon parts for sale group on Facebook if you do that sort of thing. Several California guys on there.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By William Hoffer on Sunday, June 24, 2018 - 07:20 am:

Thanks Hal. I will cross my fingers. Glad your things found a home! Cheers, Bill

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Hal Schedler, Sacramento on Tuesday, June 26, 2018 - 01:06 am:

The wishbones were all of the later veriety. Mr. Jed Welch picked up the parts today and he said he would be glad to receive calls on stuff like the parking brake actuators. His number is 707 252-4694. That's in the Napa, California, area

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jed Welsh on Wednesday, June 27, 2018 - 03:40 pm:

Hi, this is Jed. You can call me or find me here on the forum. I am new to the Model T, so I do not know a lot about what I have but I am happy to share.

Wayne in Grass Valley, sorry to make your drive longer. I am happy to have you stop by any time.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jed Welsh on Wednesday, June 27, 2018 - 03:43 pm:

Jed again. The fenders all turned out to me to rusted,etc. to save.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jed Welsh on Thursday, June 28, 2018 - 12:29 pm:

Wm Hoffer and Paul Wilcox, the wishbones are not the early model. There are no threads on the end.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jed Welsh on Thursday, June 28, 2018 - 12:32 pm:

Wm Hoffer and Paul Wilcox, the wishbones are not the early model. There are no threads on the end.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Thursday, June 28, 2018 - 04:17 pm:

Hello there Jed W!
Not to worry. I used to go near Napa fairly often, both for work and family stuff. But haven't been that way for a couple years now.
You need to determine how much of what you got is stuff you will likely need or use before I would make a special trip. There may even be some good pieces you could trade for other things you will need. I do always enjoy meeting new model T people, but don't think I will be down that way very soon. There are several good model T people in that area. And depending upon just where near Napa? A couple good local model T clubs should not be too far away. The Redwood Empire group is very good! And there are a couple clubs in the San Francisco Bay Area. Even the Santa Clara Valley Model T Ford Club has several members living in the Napa area. In these groups you can probably find several people willing to trade parts to get pieces you need.

Careful of the fires around that area. Last year was a really bad one. And things seem to be shaping up that way this year also.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration