3 1923-27 tt express beds

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: 3 1923-27 tt express beds
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By howard moorshead on Saturday, June 23, 2018 - 11:20 am:

Three tt express beds. All need lower patching, and wood. $250 ea or $600 for all three. trying to post pictures soon. please message me with any questions or call...970-399-7856 mike

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By howard moorshead on Saturday, June 23, 2018 - 11:23 am:

Beds are located in western Colorado. I can put on pallets for shipping.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Charlie Coleman on Sunday, June 24, 2018 - 01:14 am:

PM sent

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Albert Lemon on Sunday, June 24, 2018 - 09:05 am:

Interested Howard, sent a PM

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By howard moorshead on Tuesday, June 26, 2018 - 08:29 am:

sorry for the delays I should be caught up tonight. trying to add pictures

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By howard moorshead on Thursday, June 28, 2018 - 06:09 pm:

I can't seem to down load any pictures but if any ones interested just send me a Pm and all get some pictures to you. Thanks... Howard Trying to post pictures now!

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration