Wanted 1909 / 1910 Low Head

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Wanted 1909 / 1910 Low Head
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rod Barrett - Anderson, IN on Saturday, June 23, 2018 - 02:48 pm:

I finally took my Feb 1910 engine to Ron's Auto Machine Shop the get the engine rebuilt. He tells me the current head is NOT a 1910 head. Does anyone have an original 1909 / early 1910 head that they are willing to part with?

How do I identify the correct head?

Thanks, Rod.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Darel J. Leipold on Saturday, June 23, 2018 - 04:08 pm:

low head without MADE IN USA on it - only the Ford script.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rod Barrett - Anderson, IN on Tuesday, July 03, 2018 - 02:37 pm:

I am still looking for an 09 head. According to the MTFCI judging it needs to have the casting buttons between the spark plugs and one on the rear. I will post a picture later today.

Thanks, Rod

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rod Barrett - Anderson, IN on Tuesday, July 03, 2018 - 05:05 pm:

Here are the standards:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Gresh on Wednesday, July 04, 2018 - 12:32 pm:

Still Looking.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rod Barrett - Anderson, IN on Thursday, July 05, 2018 - 06:46 pm:

Found the head. Thank you David Baker. Now all I need is to get it from Minnesota to Indiana.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Benjamin Morgan - Metamora, Indiana on Thursday, July 05, 2018 - 10:34 pm:

Rod, i emailed you. Ill be along I90 in a day or 2. Will be in Black Hills, Badlands area the next couple days. Then off to home. If someone could make a meet along the way, I could grab it for you.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration