Speedster step plates

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Speedster step plates
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Thomas Elliott on Saturday, June 23, 2018 - 02:48 pm:

I have a couple of cast iron brackets that have been cut off and small step plates bolted to the end to form a step to aid in getting into your speedster.I have the long straight rod that goes under the frame and connects the running board brackets if you want that also. The two brackets should go into a package or flat rate box. the price for the two brackets is $40.00 plus shipping. The long rod will up the cost.It is original to the model T early car.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Arthur Gebeau on Sunday, June 24, 2018 - 10:51 pm:

Tom, I will take the two brackets. I can pay with Paypal, check or whatever you wish. I am a member of Tin Lizzies of Alb. and the MTFCA. Let me know the cost w/shipping and how you'd like paid. Thanks, Art Gebeau

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Thomas Elliott on Monday, July 09, 2018 - 11:37 am:

Art:
I have replied to your request for the step plates but have not had an answer as of yet. Please let me know if you are receiving my E-mails
Tom

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Brian Cress on Monday, July 09, 2018 - 12:55 pm:

Tom, I sent you a PM. Please let me know if you do not receive it
Brian

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Arthur Gebeau on Tuesday, July 10, 2018 - 10:17 am:

Tom, hopefully by now our messages are getting to each other. I sent you my info last nite-let me know if you did or did not get it
Art

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Thomas Elliott on Tuesday, July 10, 2018 - 11:32 am:

Art I do have all that I need now. I will complete today. Tom

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mario Brossard on Wednesday, July 11, 2018 - 06:46 pm:

Tom, I will take two brackets if they still available.

Mario

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Thomas Elliott on Thursday, July 12, 2018 - 11:52 am:

Sorry the brackets have been sold to Art

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration