Current Speedsters For Sale?

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Current Speedsters For Sale?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Billy Nichols on Sunday, June 24, 2018 - 07:45 am:

What's out there? Model T's or A's?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Henry K. Lee on Sunday, June 24, 2018 - 08:15 am:

Billy,

Being a "Speedster Freak" it has a lot to do of what you are looking for and parting with money. Their out there in varies forms and conditions. Check eBay, Hemmings, etc. Happy Hunting!

Hank

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By FreighTer Jim on Sunday, June 24, 2018 - 08:18 am:

Hi Billy,

If you are interested in a Model T Speedster - here is the real thing - currently on loan to the MTFCA Museum In Richmond, Indiana.

A 1921 Ames Frontenac Speedster first built by Speedster Hall Of Fame Member Fred Houston back in the 1970ís.

It runs & drives just fine - it is currently for sale.

FJ

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Billy Nichols on Sunday, June 24, 2018 - 10:07 am:

I want to be a player, but I don't think I'm that big of a player. How much are they wanting for that Jim?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By FreighTer Jim on Sunday, June 24, 2018 - 10:22 am:

Billy,

The proceeds go for the health care of Fred Houston and his wife.

Their son Bill is selling it - best way to reach him is by text @ 918-629-2203.

FJ

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan McEachern on Sunday, June 24, 2018 - 10:45 am:

I believe that Ted Johnson's speedster is still for sale. It was listed here in the classified section a 4-5 weeks back and Kevin Pharis' dad has a nice speedster for sale. both are here in California.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Keith Gumbinger, Kenosha, WI on Sunday, June 24, 2018 - 12:37 pm:

Here's the link to Ted Johnson's speedster for sale ad:
http://www.mtfca.com/discus/messages/3487/856949.html?1529857397

Keith

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Hal Schedler, Sacramento on Sunday, June 24, 2018 - 08:31 pm:

Here's another. I'm downsizing. This one was built by a master craftsman in Colorado. 4 wheel disc brakes and too many "amenities" to list here.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By FreighTer Jim on Sunday, June 24, 2018 - 08:38 pm:

Lot of Good Choices !

FJ

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ed Archer Hayward, CA. on Monday, June 25, 2018 - 06:33 pm:

I don't know the price of Fred's speedster but I do know Ted's and I know the car and it's a good buy.

Ed aka #4

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By FreighTer Jim on Monday, June 25, 2018 - 06:57 pm:

Ed,

Ted has reduced the price of his Speedster to 15K.

It is impressive.

FJ

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim Davis. Tomball Texas on Monday, June 25, 2018 - 11:10 pm:

Another speedster.

By Michael Sisco on Sunday, June 24, 2018 - 03:18 pm:
Very nice 1924 model T speedster, beautiful condition you want find one any nicer. Get in and drive and feel the wind in your hair and bugs in your teeth. Call for questions, is ready to go and you cannot go wrong for the price. All original with a factory speedster kit put on in the 50s. All in excellent condition. All original no aftermarket parts $10,500 obo

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim Davis. Tomball Texas on Monday, June 25, 2018 - 11:14 pm:

Contact information 1924 speedster.

Michael Sisco 912-663-5307 I tried to add pictures and it kept telling me they are two large. I have 1 t and several A,s and a couple 36 dodges. But I have a lot of T parts.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim Davis. Tomball Texas on Friday, June 29, 2018 - 12:48 pm:

bump

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By FreighTer Jim on Friday, June 29, 2018 - 12:59 pm:

Ted's Speedster has sold according to his latest post.

FJ

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim Davis. Tomball Texas on Tuesday, July 10, 2018 - 12:15 pm:

BUMP

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration