1924 model T Speedster

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: 1924 model T Speedster
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael Sisco on Sunday, June 24, 2018 - 03:18 pm:

Very nice 1924 model T speedster, beautiful condition you want find one any nicer. Get in and drive and feel the wind in your hair and bugs in your teeth. Call for questions, is ready to go and you cannot go wrong for the price. All original with a factory speedster kit put on in the 50s. All in excellent condition. All original no aftermarket parts $10,500 obo

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim Davis. Tomball Texas on Sunday, June 24, 2018 - 05:55 pm:

Michael. Welcome to the forum. what is Your phone number for interested parties to contact You ? A few pictures would be helpful with a little information about Your self and if Your into Ts or just selling one.Unfortunately You registered and posted the same day which raises Red Flags since there have been a number of old car scams going on with some folks joining the forum the same day as posting with no pictures, no phone # and No personal information which have turned out to be a scam. I trust You are sincere and if You have been reading the Forum for any length of time You probably have seen the bogus ads. Once Bitten Twice Shy.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael Sisco on Sunday, June 24, 2018 - 11:03 pm:

Michael Sisco 912-663-5307 I tried to add pictures and it kept telling me they are two large. I have 1 t and several A,s and a couple 36 dodges. But I have a lot of T parts.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim Davis. Tomball Texas on Monday, June 25, 2018 - 02:28 am:

Thanks Michael. You are indeed an old car guy. Welcome to the Forum. Sorry for the 20 questions. down sizing is a little tricky until You learn how. There have been a number of posts on how to do it, I get my Son from dallas to do mine.and there are some folks here that will help You.Good luck with selling Your speedster.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Billy Nichols on Monday, June 25, 2018 - 05:48 am:

Could you email me a pic? bnichols70@yahoo.com

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael Sisco on Monday, June 25, 2018 - 08:14 am:

Jim
I live in Richmond Hill Ga that is a town that was built by Henry Ford, When Ford was in out town my Grandfather was Henry Fords chief Mech. So yes Old cars are Deep in our family’s blood. The Speedster that I am selling was a friend of mine that had been in his family since the 40s or 50s.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim Davis. Tomball Texas on Monday, June 25, 2018 - 11:00 pm:

Bump

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael Sisco on Sunday, July 08, 2018 - 04:17 pm:

Price drop to $10,000 or make reasonable offer

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Hjortnaes, Men Falls, WI on Monday, July 09, 2018 - 11:12 pm:

Once you have driven a Speedster you will not want to drive a touring. They are a lot of fun, even in the rain.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chris Landry, Hudson, NH on Tuesday, July 10, 2018 - 09:38 am:

I recommend the free tool Irfanview for resizing pictures. Very easy. Open the picture in Irfanview, pull down Image menu, then Resample/resize. Pick something like 800x600, then save the picture. www.irfanview.com

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration