FS Hot Air Pipe for Kingston 5 Ball

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: FS Hot Air Pipe for Kingston 5 Ball
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John T. LaFalce on Sunday, June 24, 2018 - 04:33 pm:

Two piece hot air pipe for early Kingston carb. Black piece is cast iron with fitting OD of 1 inch and ID about .82inch. Pipe is 11 3/8 inches long with OD of .8 inch on both ends. May be a REPRO, but both pieces are in good shape. $90 plus $13.65 for a medium flat rate box.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Herb Iffrig on Sunday, June 24, 2018 - 07:15 pm:

I see your ad for the hot air pipe. I might be interested.
Is the casting thin or thick?
I have a known repo one mow. The originals are supposed to be thinly cast.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John T. LaFalce on Monday, June 25, 2018 - 08:32 am:

Herb, good question. Casting thickness is about 5/32 of an inch (.16 inches).

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John T. LaFalce on Monday, June 25, 2018 - 08:58 am:

Should say that casting thickness is .16 to .23 inches (it varies). Casting weight is 10.7 ounces. I compared to another I have and the one for sale here has a much longer neck for connecting to the pipe and a good fit to the pipe. The other casting (the one not for sale) does not fit the pipe.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John T. LaFalce on Monday, June 25, 2018 - 11:58 am:

Sold pending payment. Thanks to MTFCA.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration