WTB Klaxxon horn

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: WTB Klaxxon horn
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Annaian - Moultonborough NH on Monday, June 25, 2018 - 01:17 pm:

Looking to possibly buy a Klaxxon horn. A battery or hand powered is fine. Condition does not matter, but it needs to work well enough so people can hear it!

Not really looking to spend more than $100, but may if it's a nice one.

Have a Ford battery horn that I can trade if you are interested.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rick Rice on Monday, June 25, 2018 - 01:32 pm:

Hi John,
I have a real nice original battery powered model T Klaxxon horn with the original factory tag and proper mounting bracket. Original paint, no dents and functions correctly (loud!!), basically ready to bolt-on and enjoy.
Please call or text me on my cell and I will text or email you some detailed photos. Thanks and have a great day!
Rick Rice
(330)714-8151

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration