1926/27 Rebuilt spindle set for sale

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: 1926/27 Rebuilt spindle set for sale
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom F on Monday, June 25, 2018 - 02:22 pm:

$200 plus shipping

My car is a 1924 and i've decided to rebuild my original spindles. Don't need an extra set. This set is top notch. Bushing faces have not been cut so you'll need to face cut them to fit your axle. Never installed. Bushings have been reamed for bolts though. I can't remember if I have the oilers as well but they are the proper press-in type. I'll just have to look for them

Pic is off eBay as I don't have pics of mine handy and they're at my workshop but they are exactly the same. The spindle arms are already attached as well.

Paypal if outside of Canada. If in Canada, you can EMT me as well.

-Tom

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom F on Wednesday, July 04, 2018 - 07:09 am:

Bump

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom F on Wednesday, July 11, 2018 - 03:21 pm:

Bttt
Make an offer

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration