FJ - Tucson, AZ to Louisiana Model T or other auto transport June 27th

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: FJ - Tucson, AZ to Louisiana Model T or other auto transport June 27th
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By FreighTer Jim on Tuesday, June 26, 2018 - 12:28 pm:

June 27th

Room for one Model T or other smaller vehicle east
along I-10 from Tucson, AZ to Breaux Bridge, Louisiana

FULL from Breaux Bridge, Louisiana

To view a sampling of the dozens of actual vehicles I have provided documented safe enclosed transport for:

HAMB Photo Album Click Here

I have safely transported over 250 Model T vehicles to date including at least (10) to the MTFCA Museum

MTFCA - MTFCI - HCCA - EFV-8 - Member

My Website has been in continuous operation since 2006

Model T Transport Click Here

Please call or text if you are in the lower (48) states
Otherwise - please PM or email me

Thanks !

FreighTer Jim
(260) 804-6695

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Manuel, Lafayette, La. on Tuesday, June 26, 2018 - 12:48 pm:

Jim, are you picking up a T in Breaux Bridge?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By FreighTer Jim on Tuesday, June 26, 2018 - 03:06 pm:

Hi John,

No ....

A 1905 Reo Replica headed to Ohio.

FJ

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Manuel, Lafayette, La. on Tuesday, June 26, 2018 - 03:17 pm:

Oh yeah-- that guy has built several high quality replicas. I've been meaning to pay him a visit. He is well known at the national level among people who do horseless carriage replicas and I believe has a web site. May sell plans as I recall. By the way, go to The Little Big Cup in Arnaudville for some really good food. You won't be far from it.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By FreighTer Jim on Tuesday, June 26, 2018 - 03:25 pm:

Would like to meet you on my way thru if you are free - looks like " The Little Big Cup " is on my way - maybe buy you lunch in a few days ?

Getting my tranny rebuilt in Tucson - supposed to leave tomorrow.

On a tight schedule to make the 2018 MTFCA National Tour & Homecoming in Richmond.

FJ

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Manuel, Lafayette, La. on Tuesday, June 26, 2018 - 03:36 pm:

Thanks for the offer Jim but still working 50-60 hours a week so free time is scarce. Be safe!

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration