1930 Sedan

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: 1930 Sedan
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Benjamin J. Perfitt on Wednesday, June 27, 2018 - 09:40 pm:

https://detroit.craigslist.org/mcb/.cto/d/1930-chevrolet-ad/.6609657958.html
Guys, this car - Iíve seen in person twice. A lot of photos make a car look better than it is - NOT the case here. It is spectacular.
It is the last car out of an estate, I bought one of its stablemates. The gentleman was a VERY fastidious man.
All the cars in this estate were appraised and advertised as required by the probate court - but the family are great people willing to negotiate.
Good luck!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Benjamin J. Perfitt on Wednesday, June 27, 2018 - 09:52 pm:

Ugh, I typed out that link by hand exactly as it appeared and it is a bad link. I donít know how to fix it or delete the post.
I can email the link to anyone who wants it.
Itís a beautiful car guys. I wish I had the money + space to buy it myself. or at least an interested friend - Iíd be over there every week just to look at it.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jack Pergande, Essexville MI on Wednesday, June 27, 2018 - 10:04 pm:

This the one you tried:

https://detroit.craigslist.org/mcb/cto/d/1930-chevrolet-ad/6609657958.html

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Benjamin J. Perfitt on Thursday, June 28, 2018 - 11:25 am:

Thanks Jack! (I see my typo now). Thatís the one. Beautiful car, worth looking at for anyone nearby.
Ben

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration