Parts for sale

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Parts for sale
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Erick Keenan - Vineland NJ 08360 on Thursday, June 28, 2018 - 07:49 pm:

For sale -- Magneto bulbs large size original for 1915, $10.00 each. 1915 headlight switch original $20.00. Headlight plug with bulb thimble, single contact, right angle $15.00 each. 1915 brass radiator $300.00. Call 856-825-1940 ask for Paul.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Erick Keenan - Vineland NJ 08360 on Sunday, July 01, 2018 - 12:29 pm:

Added some photos for Paul, He has other parts but no an online person.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Erick Keenan - Vineland NJ 08360 on Sunday, July 01, 2018 - 12:32 pm:

The bulbs have both one and two point contacts.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Graves on Sunday, July 01, 2018 - 03:11 pm:

Does he have a coil box cover for a 1923.....slanted top.
Thanks t@countryfreezers.com

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Greg Lillico on Wednesday, July 11, 2018 - 01:00 pm:

Hi Erick, is the rad still available?
I need some education, what sets it apart as a 1915? I can't see the Ford script in the picture?
i don't think that rad uses a shell...what hides the solder joints? my experience is with 26-27 T's
although i have acquired an incomplete 1912 chassis. Looking for a touring body as well.
Thanks for your help, Greg

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eric Hylen- Central Minnesota on Thursday, July 12, 2018 - 03:20 am:

Paul sold the radiator to a guy in Minnesota. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Erick Keenan - Vineland NJ 08360 on Thursday, July 12, 2018 - 07:51 pm:

Hi Greg, the only stuff Paul has is the bulbs, plugs and some coils. I am trying to help move some parts he has. thank you Erick

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John From Oregon on Thursday, July 12, 2018 - 08:17 pm:

Sent you a PM

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration