Guidance needed

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Guidance needed
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By joe winters on Saturday, June 30, 2018 - 10:40 am:

my father was working on a 23 T pickup.
when i would go visit he would show me what he did but he would never let anyone help as he wanted to do it his way!!!!
he didn't follow any sort of plan.
he would get things almost done and then move on to something else he felt like doing.
so after his passing i brought the truck home.
not certain where to really start in the process of getting it ready to drive.
i really need someone in the philadelphia pa region that could look at the truck and create a plan that i could follow to get it going.
i would hate to do something only to have to tear it apart to do something else.

the truck will never be show room as my dad believed that a dent in the fender was character.
he would have been ok with installing a better radiator and brakes, but that might be the extent of his improvements.
the goal is to be able to drive the truck and have it very reliable and safe
trips to home depot or church are in the future.
any guidance would be appreciated.
if someone lives close to Souderton PA please email me and i can show you where i am at with the truck.
thanks,

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By FreighTer Jim on Saturday, June 30, 2018 - 11:11 am:

Joe,

Welcome to the forum !

Call Skip Seaton @ 724-984-6500

FJ

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Gregush Portland Oregon on Saturday, June 30, 2018 - 11:41 am:

Joe;
This need to be on the forum not here in the classifieds. You will get all kinds of help and advice there.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration