FS HEADER PLATES AND CARBURETOR ADAPTOR PLATES

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: FS HEADER PLATES AND CARBURETOR ADAPTOR PLATES
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Chaffin......Corona, CA on Saturday, June 30, 2018 - 12:35 pm:

For those who are building a speedster engine, this is what you need. I only have six of each available this time around.

Model T Header Plate

Polish grind finish to ensure they are flat.
3/8" thickness

Exhaust ports are 1 5/8" counter bored to accept standard 1 5/8" pipe.

Intake ports measure 1 3/8"

Header plate gasket included

Price is $65.00 plus $13.65 domestic shipping

Carburetor Mounting Flange

Polish grind finish to ensure they are flat.
3/8" thickness

1 5/8" counter bored to accept standard 1 5/8" pipe.

Mounting holes are 3/8" and 2 15/16" center to center. Profile is for a Winfield Model M201B or Carter BB1

Price is $20.00 each plus $7.50 domestic shipping. Combine items and save.

Act fast as supplies are limited.

Payment by PayPal (preferred) or check. PM me or call Mark Chaffin (951) 805-0928

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Chaffin......Corona, CA on Saturday, June 30, 2018 - 03:13 pm:

One header plate and gasket sold to James. Thanks James.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Chaffin......Corona, CA on Saturday, June 30, 2018 - 06:24 pm:

And two carburetor plates added! Thanks James!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Chaffin......Corona, CA on Wednesday, July 04, 2018 - 05:58 am:

Five header plates, gaskets, and carburetor mounting plates remaining.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Goble on Wednesday, July 04, 2018 - 07:54 am:

Mark, do you have a pic of this set up on a car? I need some help understanding how it works.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Chaffin......Corona, CA on Wednesday, July 04, 2018 - 09:31 am:

The header plate and carburetor flange accepts standard 1 5/8" steel wall pipe. You fabricate the pipes to suit your needs. Secure the pipe in the plates and then weld the inner connection. Basically, you use this setup to fabricate your own design headers. Sorry, I have no pictures. Maybe other can share a few pics of their setups.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Chaffin......Corona, CA on Wednesday, July 11, 2018 - 08:53 pm:

I only have five header plates (with gasket) and five carburetor adaptor plates remaining. Order while you can as I likely will not be making any more in the near future.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Chaffin......Corona, CA on Saturday, July 14, 2018 - 02:13 pm:

Another set sold to Rick! Thanks Rick! Only four sets remaining!

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration