FS Fan Pulley and Arm

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: FS Fan Pulley and Arm
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Chaffin......Corona, CA on Saturday, June 30, 2018 - 01:51 pm:

Nice fan pulley and arm. Crown is in good shape. Bushings appear serviceable. Paint, mount, and go! Price is $25.00 plus USPO Priority Mail Flat Rate Shipping $7.50. Combine with other items listed and save on shipping. Payment by PAYPAL preferred or personal check. PM me or call Mark Chaffin (951) 805-0928.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gordon A. Clayton Sr. on Monday, July 02, 2018 - 09:35 am:

Mark,

Would you also have a fan blade ? I have a TT
project that is missing the entire thing. Also need
water inlet and outlets.

Thanks

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Chaffin......Corona, CA on Monday, July 02, 2018 - 10:40 pm:

Hi Gordon. Send me an email (rajorepo@netscape.net)

I believe I can provide everything you may need.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Chaffin......Corona, CA on Wednesday, July 04, 2018 - 12:53 am:

Sold to Gordon. Thanks Gordon. Thanks MTFCA!

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration