FS RAJO Exhaust Manifold

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: FS RAJO Exhaust Manifold
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Chaffin......Corona, CA on Saturday, June 30, 2018 - 02:02 pm:

RAJO exhaust manifold for the cross flow model 30, B and BB cylinder head. These do no become available very often. Price is $300 plus USPO Priority Mail Flat Rate Shipping $18.75. Combine with other items listed and save on shipping. Payment by PAYPAL preferred or personal check. PM me or call Mark Chaffin (951) 805-0928.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Memmelaar Jr on Saturday, June 30, 2018 - 03:24 pm:

Iíll take it!

John Memmelaar

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Chaffin......Corona, CA on Sunday, July 01, 2018 - 02:28 am:

If you want it, send me a PM or call.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Scott Hills on Sunday, July 01, 2018 - 08:40 am:

The model 30 is not a crossflow theses manifolds will bolt up to the model 31 which was the first RAJO crossflow but since the spark plugs are on the left side on the 31 they contact the manifold. These manifolds work great on the model B also can be used on the BB or BBR as long as only the intake side spark plugs are used

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Chaffin......Corona, CA on Sunday, July 01, 2018 - 05:12 pm:

Scott is correct. Will fit Model 31 and not the 30. Thanks for the clarification.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Chaffin......Corona, CA on Sunday, July 01, 2018 - 05:12 pm:

Sold to John. Thanks John! Thanks MTFCA!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Chaffin......Corona, CA on Tuesday, July 03, 2018 - 06:20 pm:

Hi John. Please contact me so I can obtain your shipping details.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Memmelaar Jr on Wednesday, July 04, 2018 - 06:06 am:

sent you e-mail

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Chaffin......Corona, CA on Wednesday, July 04, 2018 - 09:32 am:

PM received. Thanks John.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration