36" metal car trunk $185.00

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: 36" metal car trunk $185.00
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Stearman on Sunday, July 01, 2018 - 10:30 am:

36" metal trunk with a wood floor. 18" tall and 16" wide. One hinge needs reattached but all the pieces are there. The latches work, I do not have a key. The trunk is located near Fortville Indiana 46040. I can deliver to the Richmond IN homecoming. To big to be shipped.picpicpicpicpicpicpic

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Stearman on Monday, July 09, 2018 - 09:14 am:

bump

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Strickling on Monday, July 09, 2018 - 04:29 pm:

What is your price Richard?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Strickling on Monday, July 09, 2018 - 04:35 pm:

OOPS I see it in the title now $185

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John P. Steele on Monday, July 09, 2018 - 05:38 pm:

Rick sent you emails.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Stearman on Tuesday, July 10, 2018 - 09:44 am:

Sold to John

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration