Wanted 1910 Cast Crank Pulley

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Wanted 1910 Cast Crank Pulley
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rod Barrett - Anderson, IN on Sunday, July 01, 2018 - 04:50 pm:

Larry Gresh is restoring my 1910 and we need a Cast Crank Pulley. Does anyone have one that they are willing to part with?

Thanks, Rod

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By joe bell on Wednesday, July 04, 2018 - 01:19 pm:

Rod ,I think I have all three pieces.Joe, the threads on the manifold are not the best.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Gresh on Wednesday, July 04, 2018 - 02:09 pm:

Hello Joe,
I told Rod about these after we talked the other day and he and I are still planning to meet You at the homecoming for them.
Larry

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim Eviston on Thursday, July 05, 2018 - 03:04 pm:

Could somebody please post pictures of a cast pulley, including the engine side?
I had a cast,or maybe machined,small early style pulley that I always assumed was part of an aftermarket crankshaft endplay accessory.
Maybe not.
I know who got that particular T axled livestock trailer full of crap when I downsized for a move
He may still have it.Somewhere.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim Eviston on Thursday, July 05, 2018 - 03:11 pm:

.....Especially since the guy I got that little odd pulley from,and a bunch of scarce early stuff wife's father was a Ford Dealer.I think he even predated the T.
I kick myself to this day for not being sure I got everything.... Because anything I didn't get out of that building was burned, bulldozed an buried.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration