FREE Fuse Kit

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: FREE Fuse Kit
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan B on Sunday, July 01, 2018 - 05:59 pm:

This fuse kit has been sitting on my shelf, but I figured that it would be much better if it was protecting someoneís car instead!

This is the fuse kit that most of the major vendors sell. It is installed inline with the hot wire that comes off of the source side of the foot starter switch that feeds all of the car wiring. Posts on this thread by Ron, Dan and John tell you what you need to know.

http://www.mtfca.com/discus/messages/257047/325538.html?1354726216

The kit includes what you see here: waterproof fuse holder, wire connectors, and a (lifetime) supply of 25A clear glass fuses.

Send me a PM with your name and shipping address and Iíll send it your way. If you were looking for an excuse to install a fuse, now you have one!

Safe and Happy Tíing!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Sanford - Lucas, TX on Sunday, July 01, 2018 - 06:16 pm:

Dan, I sent you a PM
Thanks
Dennis

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim Davis. Tomball Texas on Sunday, July 01, 2018 - 07:16 pm:

Looks like T and L missed out. Oh Well!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan B on Sunday, July 01, 2018 - 07:56 pm:

You got it, Dennis! Itíll be sent out sometime this week.

Dan

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration