Giant Power Head

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Giant Power Head
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Smith, Lomita, California on Monday, July 02, 2018 - 10:40 am:

Can someone post a picture of an original Giant Power Head ad or brochure? I would like to see what benefits they claim to be had.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John P. Steele on Monday, July 02, 2018 - 01:45 pm:

Larry you may already know this but Giant, Haibe and Super Power heads are supposedly all the same. I assume the claims from the Haibe and Simmons would be the same for the Giant. That doesn't supply your ad copy but might give you additional sources. I can CC a combustion chamber on a Gaint if that helps. I believe you have a Haibe.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Smith, Lomita, California on Tuesday, July 03, 2018 - 10:56 am:

They almost look like they came out of the same mold! I put a Giant on my '25, and like it, but it doesn't give me the performance I was hoping for.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration