WTB Rajo manifold

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: WTB Rajo manifold
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Carnegie Spokane, WA on Monday, July 02, 2018 - 03:48 pm:

rajo

Does anyone have a manifold like this that they can part with?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Carnegie Spokane, WA on Wednesday, July 04, 2018 - 12:10 am:

bunt

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Carnegie Spokane, WA on Thursday, July 05, 2018 - 02:17 am:

btttttttttt

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Scott Hills on Thursday, July 05, 2018 - 12:05 pm:

Tom I may have a model 35 manifold available since customer is going to be using different intake and header will find out this weekend and let you know

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Carnegie Spokane, WA on Friday, July 06, 2018 - 10:24 am:

Thanks Scott, I'm a-waitin'...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Scott Hills on Wednesday, July 11, 2018 - 03:47 pm:

Tom manifold is available very nice but front ear has broke and welded back on, owner has had since late 70's so repair was done prior to that I tried a new exhaust nut very nice threads he want's $300photospicturespictures

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Scott Hills on Wednesday, July 11, 2018 - 03:50 pm:

My bad just looked at your photo my manifold is the earlier version sorry about that

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Carnegie Spokane, WA on Wednesday, July 11, 2018 - 03:53 pm:

Rats! Thanks for trying.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Carnegie Spokane, WA on Thursday, July 12, 2018 - 07:16 pm:

bum

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Carnegie Spokane, WA on Saturday, July 14, 2018 - 04:08 pm:

burnt

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Carnegie Spokane, WA on Wednesday, July 18, 2018 - 03:20 pm:

BACK TO THE TIPPY TIPPY TOP

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Carnegie Spokane, WA on Friday, August 03, 2018 - 08:51 pm:

burp

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Carnegie Spokane, WA on Saturday, August 11, 2018 - 03:46 pm:

bunk

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Carnegie Spokane, WA on Tuesday, August 28, 2018 - 12:27 pm:

brrrr

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerome Hoffman, Hays Kansas on Tuesday, August 28, 2018 - 04:23 pm:

Tom, would you be interested in a header plate? I'm in the final stages of pattern development for all three commercial heads.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Carnegie Spokane, WA on Wednesday, August 29, 2018 - 01:27 am:

Thanks Jerome. I already have headers, but have my heart set on a manifold.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Carnegie Spokane, WA on Thursday, September 06, 2018 - 09:00 pm:

boink

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Carnegie Spokane, WA on Sunday, November 18, 2018 - 07:04 pm:

blurt

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration