1913 Parts Wanted List , anyone bringing to the Homecoming?

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: 1913 Parts Wanted List , anyone bringing to the Homecoming?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Benjamin Morgan - Metamora, Indiana on Tuesday, July 03, 2018 - 10:24 am:

Ill be going up to the Homecoming. Needing alot of little parts to finish out the parts collection process of a 13 touring and runabout.

Looking for original stuff first.

Here is a list of goodies I need:

· Windshield bracket to firewall mounting bolts and the special nuts Qty 8 each

· Steering column mounting bolts and nuts Qty 8 each

· Top body to firewall mounting brackets (Not the later flat bar type, but the earlier pressed steel) Qty 4

· Bottom “Butterfly” brackets for the firewall to body Qty 2

· Firewall to frame bracket bolts and castle nuts Qty 8

· Engine Pan bolts for both sides for both cars. These are the small square nut hex head bolts, am I correct on this?

· Gas Line mounting clamp and Bolt/Nut x2

· Hood Shelf mounting bolts / nuts (seems they were slotted on the 13s and look like the same size as the windshield mounting bolts) Qty 8

· Radiator brass castle nuts x4

· Body to frame mounting bolts and castle nuts. Qty 10 for the first 4 brackets and extended on the tpuring I have, and Qty 2 which are longer for the rear crossmember forged brackets

· Tail lamp bracket carriage bolts and square nuts Qty 4

· Firewall stamped steel 12-13 carb rod control bezel plate (turns out my firewall had this one, the late 13 style is different)

· Pressed steel muffler brackets for 2 mufflers

· Muffler bracket to frame mounting bolts and castle nuts Qty 4

· Muffler long bolts and nuts Qty 6

· Front fender to frame mounting bolts and nuTs for 2 cars

· Are there splash apron bolts? If so I need these too.

· Front fender iron to frame bolts and castle nuts Qty 12

· Front engine mount Drilled cap screws for mounting cap Qty 4

· Wishbone socket drilled cap screws Qty 4

1913 specific year front passenger side door sill brass step plate qty 2

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Benjamin Morgan - Metamora, Indiana on Wednesday, July 04, 2018 - 07:47 pm:

Btt

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Benjamin Morgan - Metamora, Indiana on Tuesday, July 10, 2018 - 05:12 pm:

Still be looking for these parts.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration