WTB 21" Split Rims (2)

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: WTB 21" Split Rims (2)
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Annaian - Moultonborough NH on Tuesday, July 03, 2018 - 10:33 am:

Looking to purchase TWO 21" split rims, fixed lug. I think my good 2 are Ford or Hayes.

Mostly straight with no bends is best, but I just need two that work.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Harper - Keene, NH on Tuesday, July 03, 2018 - 10:46 am:

Hi John,

PM sent. Bill

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Annaian - Moultonborough NH on Tuesday, July 10, 2018 - 07:45 am:

Still need 2 more... Anyone?

Want new but they are out of stock until August.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Annaian - Moultonborough NH on Tuesday, July 10, 2018 - 07:55 am:

One might actually work instead of two. Need to replace a rusty rim.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration