1911/12 parts needed

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: 1911/12 parts needed
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob McDaniel Indiana Truck Logansport In on Tuesday, July 03, 2018 - 11:42 am:

Because of the drunken drug addicted guy I got my 12 touring from scrapping parts and tossing others in the dumpster I need to find the following parts.

Top assembly

Front and rear tapered springs

12 rivet clamshell rear end

E&J side lamps

Brass carbide generator

Brass steering wheel spider

7 rivet teacup engine pan

Also looking for complete engine for a 1911

I might be able to make it to Richmond on the 14th if anyone is going and has any or all of these parts. My cell number is 574 727 O725 if you want to catch me.

Thanks,
Bob

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Frank Seress, Prescott Az. on Tuesday, July 03, 2018 - 12:25 pm:

I have a set of rear new Rootlieb fenders if you need them for 11-12 T. Frank

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob McDaniel Indiana Truck Logansport In on Friday, July 06, 2018 - 08:54 pm:

Frank,
I sent you a PM

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob McDaniel Indiana Truck Logansport In on Thursday, July 12, 2018 - 02:46 pm:

Still looking for most of this stuff

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob McDaniel Indiana Truck Logansport In on Sunday, July 15, 2018 - 07:58 pm:

I no longer need the front and rear springs

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By joe bell on Sunday, July 15, 2018 - 08:36 pm:

Bob, Just talked to John Bell has a complete 12 rear axle for sale. he was at Richmond all week, will bring to Hershey come fall. From Ontario Canada. hope this helps, Joe Bell

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration