Car wanted

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Car wanted
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard McKinnis on Tuesday, July 03, 2018 - 04:39 pm:

want 1926 or 27 Model T Touring or 1929-31 Model A Phaeton. Prefer car located in Midwest.

Richard McKinnis
417-736-3237

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Matt the Headlight Lens Guy n California on Wednesday, July 04, 2018 - 12:55 am:

Richard,
Please look at this link: http://www.mtfca.com/discus/messages/3487/875302.html?1530679616

Two people messaged me with potential projects.

Matthew

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Perigo - Linton, IN on Wednesday, July 04, 2018 - 06:04 pm:

Richard,

I have a 1928 Model A Phaeton that I want to sell otherwise I may have to sell my T :-(

The car is an older restoration of an original car. I have all the receipts and photos of the restoration.

The car is in Linton, IN near Terre Haute.

Mike
812-798-4848

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration