FS Roller Quality 4.40 x 21" Tires

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: FS Roller Quality 4.40 x 21" Tires
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Keith Gumbinger, Kenosha, WI on Wednesday, July 04, 2018 - 04:42 pm:

For sale, 4 roller / spare tire quality 4.40 x 21" Firestone tires. $10.00 each or all 4 for $25.00. I recently installed new tires on my T and these are the take offs. I do not wish to ship these, but will have them with me at the tour and Homecoming in Richmond next week. Keith Gumbinger, 262-five - five -two-7576.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Keith Gumbinger, Kenosha, WI on Wednesday, July 04, 2018 - 05:33 pm:

These tires have been sold! Thank you Larry, and thank you to the MTFCA!

Keith

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration